Countless programs to choose from
Germany has a plethora of universities and a vast range of courses to offer in probably every discipline one might think of. The universities in Germany offer countless number of programs which are carefully brewed to suit your interests. As an industrialized country Germany has invested a lot in Engineering universities and today Engineering programs are particularly valued at German universities. However, that is not it. Germany has a lot more to offer. There are many more brilliant programs other than engineering on the German universities
Low or no tuition fees
In the era of the upsurge of higher international education and increasing costs of attending universities, Germany is probably the only study destination where universities charge little or no tuition fees. The German government has stated that all international students attending a public university in Germany would be free from paying normal tuition fees
Quality of education
One generally trusts the quality of education which the Germany imparts. In Germany, courses and programs are innovative in the way they’re delivered to the students and modern in terms of their structure.Their curriculum being run in the universities is subject to constant provision and change. The German education system thrives to work towards more perfection. The courses educate the students on facing the global challenges in their respective fields. All of them are programmed in such a way that they enable their students to face modern problems and find modern solutions.
The country has now become a major educational hub of the world. Every passing year, German universities receive thousands of international students who look upon Germany as an opportunity attain their dream goals. Germany is home to a widely varied culture. One will find the locals very enthusiastic and helping in nature. This helps in seeing the country from an all new and better perspective.
International job opportunities
All the major international institutions and employers look forward to employ the students with a degree which shapes their personality for the better. German graduates are highly likely to land a job right away after they come out of their universities. A degree from a German university is considered of great significance around the globe. Your professional credits gained through an outstanding education in Germany are much trusted by the international employers.
How to apply?
Finding a university and choosing a study program that suits your interests is the first step to planning your studies in Germany. Entry requirements are different depending on the university and the type of course you choose, so it’s recommended to read the requirements section multiple times.
Learn German language
In Germany, most undergraduate courses are taught in the native language, whereas many study programs at higher academic levels are taught entirely or partially in the German language. Other than at university, you will often have to speak German with locals
Learning German from scratch can be difficult, but if you start early, by the time you come to Germany you’ll be speaking German perfectly. We recommend starting at least 6 months ahead of the commencing of your course (or before the application if German language proficiency is a requirement) to gain a basic comprehension of the German language
- Educational resume/ Curriculum vitae
- Passport photostat (first and last pages)
- Work experience letter (if applicable)
- Any other qualification certificate (attested by the graduation college if applicable)
NOTE: Two sets of documents are required per university – one for admission and one for scholarships. All the documents should be submitted in separate envelopes.
University selection criteria
- Courses offered
- Admission requirements
- Fees and accommodation
- Rate of acceptance
- Possibility of assistantship
- Application form
- Application fees
- Departmental forms
- Supplemental forms
- Mailing documents
- Application material
- Follow up of application status
- IELTS : Overall 6.5 bands (not less than 6 in any module) for Master’s program (Overall 6 bands for Undergraduate program)
- TOEFL : 80+ IBT
- GRE/ GMAT/ SAT : Depends upon university
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet (Attested by the principal, in a sealed envelope)
- Degree individual marksheet
- Provisional and candidate certificate (Attested by the registrar of the university, in a sealed envelope)
- Course completion certificate (If the student is in final year)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Three recommendation letters from HODs/ lecturers of the graduation college
- Bank statement for Rs. Fifteen Eighteen lakh on bank, letterhead (attested by the branch manager)
- Affidavit of support from the sponsor
- TOEFL/IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT scores report photo copy. Scores should be officially sent to the university through ETS.