Do you wonder whether a university in Ireland will have the program you are looking for? Well, don’t worry. Universities in Ireland offer degree programs in every possible discipline you can think of. You have a plethora of programs before you to choose from once you set foot in Ireland. If you want to take advantage of the programs in which the country excels on a global scale, then you should immediately enroll to one of those courses in Ireland.
Experience and global awareness
The awareness and the life skills you earn while your educational stay in Ireland is as valuable as your studies. If there’s one thing that employers look for in a CV, it is life experience and skills. The experience you get while studying in an Irish university is highly likely to work in your favor once you put it on your CV. When you study abroad in Ireland, you put yourself in the middle of a new culture and new environment. This is a time in your life that will shape the person that you were become in future.
Earning some money and funding their education while studying abroad is of very much significance to the international students. The universities and the government of Ireland have taken care of that very well. Students can apply for a Green Card which serves as a work permit. The Irish government provides maximum possible support to the students in order to have a good stay and complete their education well.
A beautiful country
Ireland has a dramatic natural beauty and a seafaring historical heritage. The Emerald Island has some of the most breathtaking and stunning locations to look forward to. Given all these factors, Ireland and has become a popular study destination for international students. Because of the amazing weather and scenic beauty of the place, Ireland if quite good for students who like to wander about. The niche which the country provides you is itself a cure for the stress which students generally face while staying abroad.
Safe for students
Ireland is one of the safest and friendliest countries. There are strict gun control laws in the country and the gun-crimes are nearly non-existent. Also, the private and public healthcare facilities are very fine. Given these, international students are able to complete their course without worrying about their overall wellbeing.
How to apply?
If you are a non EU (European Union countries) and you wish to apply for an Irish University, you will have to send your application directly to the institution. In general, you can apply for the University from their website.
It timelines and deadlines vary across the country for the intakes. Thus, it is best to contact the International office of the University that you wish to apply for.
- Educational resume/ Curriculum vitae
- Passport photostat (first and last pages)
- Work experience letter (if applicable)
- Any other qualification certificate (attested by the graduation college if applicable)
NOTE: Two sets of documents are required per university – one for admission and one for scholarships. All the documents should be submitted in separate envelopes.
University selection criteria
- Courses offered
- Admission requirements
- Fees and accommodation
- Rate of acceptance
- Possibility of assistantship
- Application form
- Application fees
- Departmental forms
- Supplemental forms
- Mailing documents
- Application material
- Follow up of application status
- IELTS : Overall 6.5 bands (not less than 6 in any module) for Master’s program (Overall 6 bands for Undergraduate program)
- TOEFL : 80+ IBT
- GRE/ GMAT/ SAT : Depends upon university
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet (Attested by the principal, in a sealed envelope)
- Degree individual marksheet
- Provisional and candidate certificate (Attested by the registrar of the university, in a sealed envelope)
- Course completion certificate (If the student is in final year)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Three recommendation letters from HODs/ lecturers of the graduation college
- Bank statement for Rs. Fifteen Eighteen lakh on bank, letterhead (attested by the branch manager)
- Affidavit of support from the sponsor
- TOEFL/IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT scores report photo copy. Scores should be officially sent to the university through ETS.