Quality of education
One may rest assured of the quality of the education that the Poland has to offer. The education provided in the Polish universities is strictly supervised. It is regularly evaluated. No wonder why it so well developed. The courses which are delivered in the colleges and universities in Poland are first tested and approved by the The Polish Accreditation Committee. There are over 5000 educational programs available and each of them contains something extraordinary for the students
Cost of living
Unlike other major European nations, Poland is a relatively cheap place to live and study. Obviously, the living expenses vary over the cities, but generally, one may get with by approximately 300 euros a month. To be able to study in Poland, non-EU (European Union) students have to possess sufficient means to cover the living costs. Take a note that the Indian students do fall under the non-EU category
Modernity and fraternity
Poland has over 400 universities. Also, they deliver more than 800 educational programs throughout the country. Lately, it has emerged as a popular destination for foreign studies. The amendments in the curricula have worked very well in the favor of the country. Their curriculum is subject to regular updation and provisioning. The country is one among the European Union. The main language of the programmes is English. Poland is a fast-growing economy and it can no longer be taken for granted when it comes to the educational excellence
Stress relieving natural beauty
Studying can sometimes get your nerves. Don’t worry – the natural beauty of Poland has got your back. The central European nation has a wide variety of eye catching locations. It has got an impressive selection of fantastic travelling spots for students to relax with friends and batchmates. Also, Poland has a delicious local cuisine. Having said that, the Polish niche itself is a true stress reliever.
How to apply?
The first step is to do a good research on what courses and which institutions do you want to enroll in. After you have decided, you should apply to the university or college through their website. You can order a prospectus to gain a better insight of the university.
In order to apply for selected study program commencing in October for fall semester and February for spring semester, a candidate should contact the admission office of the selected University directly by email (phone/fax) or through one of its foreign recruitment offices.
In general, it takes 3 academic years to complete bachelor studies (6 semesters), whereas master studies, depending on the field of studies, last from 1.5 – 2 academic years (3 or 4 semesters accordingly).
- Educational resume/ Curriculum vitae
- Passport photostat (first and last pages)
- Work experience letter (if applicable)
- Any other qualification certificate (attested by the graduation college if applicable)
NOTE: Two sets of documents are required per university – one for admission and one for scholarships. All the documents should be submitted in separate envelopes.
University selection criteria
- Courses offered
- Admission requirements
- Fees and accommodation
- Rate of acceptance
- Possibility of assistantship
- Application form
- Application fees
- Departmental forms
- Supplemental forms
- Mailing documents
- Application material
- Follow up of application status
- IELTS : Overall 6.5 bands (not less than 6 in any module) for Master’s program (Overall 6 bands for Undergraduate program)
- TOEFL : 80+ IBT
- GRE/ GMAT/ SAT : Depends upon university
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet (Attested by the principal, in a sealed envelope)
- Degree individual marksheet
- Provisional and candidate certificate (Attested by the registrar of the university, in a sealed envelope)
- Course completion certificate (If the student is in final year)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Three recommendation letters from HODs/ lecturers of the graduation college
- Bank statement for Rs. Fifteen Eighteen lakh on bank, letterhead (attested by the branch manager)
- Affidavit of support from the sponsor
- TOEFL/IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT scores report photo copy. Scores should be officially sent to the university through ETS.